Reaching global consumers can take seconds in the modern business landscape. Naturally, brands are managing higher volumes of sales than before. When you want to stay competitive, there's no room for fully manual sales processes. Streamlining and automating with sales management software is key for continuous growth.
In this blog post, we'll introduce eight tools to help your sales team can set, monitor, and reach its goals with greater ease.
5 Popular Sales Management Software Options
Sales management software is a type of customer relationship management (CRM) system that documents your interactions with leads. From the time you capture a lead to the time you achieve a successful close, the best sales CRM software can keep your team members on the same page. No matter who's handling a customer interaction or what channel they're on, your salespeople will have all the information they need to drive contacts further through the sales pipeline.
Sales CRM systems have come a long way since they were first released. They're more advanced than ever, and they’re growing more user-friendly, too. These five software options can help your sales reps streamline and improve your lead generation and customer acquisition processes.
The world's most-used CRM solution by a landslide, Salesforce is well-known for its robust functionality. In addition to offering key features like task and contact management, its sales management software supports:
- Lead scoring, so you can focus on your more valuable leads
- Sales forecasting, so you understand your real-time progress toward your sales goals
- Marketing automation for email marketing campaigns, mobile messaging, and more
- Email integrations with Gmail and Outlook
Salesforce is highly customizable — especially with higher tier plans — allowing you to effectively use it for a variety of sales activities. Its mobile app even offers full offline functionality, so your team can stay productive while on the go.
Pricing: Starts at $25 per user per month.
Pipedrive is an affordable sales management software that excels in ease of use. The sales CRM platform is highly visual, and moving leads from through your sales cycle is as easy as dragging and dropping them on the platform. And if you're still struggling, Pipedrive offers 24/7 customer support via live chat with every plan.
Some of its notable advanced features include:
- The Pipedrive Sales Assistant, which uses AI to suggest improvements and tasks
- A Chrome extension, so you can use Pipedrive directly on Gmail
- Sales reports that show you how you're generating and converting the best leads
- Workflow automation that helps you streamline repetitive tasks and emails
Pipedrive allows for strong customization at a fairly low price, so even highly niche startups can create the exact pipeline they need.
Pricing: Starts at $12.50 per user per month.
3. Freshworks CRM
Freshworks CRM is an all-in-one tool that helps marketing and sales leaders collaborate and win over more clients. It's one of few sales management tools that offer high-quality features for free for unlimited users. Even with this free plan, you can set up chatbots, get customer support, and more.
When you choose to upgrade to a paid plan, you can improve your sales performance by unlocking:
- Freddy AI, which helps you automate lead scoring, sales forecasts, and contact merging
- Phone and email built into the platform, no integrations needed
- Slack integration, which helps you sync team conversations from Freshworks onto Slack
- Sales automation that allows you to automate a series of steps to nurture your leads
Though Freshworks doesn't offer quite as many integrations as other sales pipeline management tools, it does help you harness the power of automation in every part of your sales operations.
Pricing: Free. Paid plans start at $29 per user per month.
4. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a sales management software that offers a feature-rich free plan for small teams, or affordable paid plans that offer well beyond the essentials. The free plan supports lead management, as well as basic automated workflows, analytics, and customization. With paid plans, you can also access:
- Zia AI, which makes sales predictions and suggestions for your team
- Inventory management, which helps you stay on top of product pricing, invoices, and quotes
- Social media integrations, so you can engage customers on Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Mass email, so you can launch email campaigns straight from your CRM
Once you upgrade to Zoho CRM's Enterprise plan, you can unlock advanced customization capabilities to help you create the ideal sales process for your team.
Pricing: Free for up to three users. Paid plans start at $14 per user per month.
Formerly known as Infusionsoft, Keap is a powerful sales CRM that can support both small businesses and established brands. Though pricier than the sales management software listed above, it's pretty high-tech, allowing you to build your contact list by linking your email, importing spreadsheets, or even scanning business cards.
With Keap, you can use features like:
- Customizable payment options, so you can make one-time sales or set up subscriptions
- Software integrations with Shopify, Xero, Zapier, and more
- Sales automation, which lets you streamline tasks, texts, emails, and lead capturing
- Analytics and sales reports for a more visual look at your performance
Bonus: A Keap subscription allows you to join the company's Facebook community, so you can connect with entrepreneurs like you.
Pricing: Starts at $79 per month for one user. $30 per month for all additional users.
3 Tools to Drive Leads Through Your Sales Pipeline
Sales CRMs aren't the only sales tools you can use to improve your team's performance. These three tools can help you excel in various stages of your sales pipeline and convert more leads.
Personalizing the customer experience is a great way to drive leads closer to a sale. With ServiceBell, you can go above and beyond by offering live, one-on-one video chat for leads on your website. Once leads tap on a widget on your site, you'll get a notification, so you can start a video call and offer an in-person experience from anywhere in the world.
With ServiceBell, you can:
- Offer product demos
- Provide consultations
- Get visitor session analytics
- Integrate with Intercom and Calendly
ServiceBell also allows your sales team to take over users' screens during your sales calls, so you can show leads exactly how your digital product works on their devices.
Pricing: Free. Paid plans start at $250 per month.
Chorus is an AI-based sales tool that can record and transcribe all your sales calls. You can use your recordings to analyze your customer interactions, so you can improve the quality of your outreach or train new sales reps with ease. During each new call, you can focus on what your leads need instead of on taking notes.
Chorus can help sales managers:
- Understand how each sales rep is performing
- Get automated coaching recommendations, so you can better train your team
- Create personalized feedback and score cards for team members
This tool is all about helping your sales team boost their performance and eliminate bottlenecks in the sales process.
Pricing: No transparent pricing available. Must reach out for a demo.
Though some sales CRM tools offer proposal templates for fully digital transactions, others require third-party tools. PandaDoc can supplement your CRM by helping you create, send, and track sales documents with ease. Using PandaDoc, you can:
- Build stunning, personalized proposals and quotes
- Create custom contracts while streamlining negotiations
- Create interactive forms, like registration and order forms, that easily collect customer data
PandaDoc is especially useful for sales teams that create personalized offers when closing any deal.
Pricing: Free. Paid plans start at $19 per user per month.
Move Toward Your Goals With Sales Management Systems
Sales management software is indispensable in the modern world. Thanks to sales CRMs like Pipedrive and Zoho CRM, brands can now manage higher volumes of leads and sales than ever. And with the help of supplementary sales tools like ServiceBell, you can drive leads through your pipeline faster.
Sign up for a free ServiceBell plan to start offering personalized sales calls for your valuable leads.